We provide residential and commercial design, sales, and installation and our service personnel are available to properly maintain and repair all systems. Customer satisfaction has been the foundation of our growth since 1928 and will continue to be the basis upon which our present and future goals are predicted.
APPRENTICESHIP HIRING PROCEDURE
Notice is hereby given that A. T. Klemens, Inc. has a registered apprenticeship program with the State of Montana for the trades of Electrician, Plumber, Sheet Metal, and Roofer.
BASIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR ELEGIBILTY
• Employment: Employed by A.T. Klemens, Inc. for a minimum of 160 hours, if possible.
• Age: Birth certificate or other acceptable proof of being at least 18 years of age.
• Education: Proof of high school diploma or HSE certificate w/transcripts.
• Aptitudes: Shall possess the basic aptitudes essential for acquiring the skills and proficiency of the trade.
• Physical: Shall be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the occupation without endangering the health and safety of themselves and/or fellow workers.
• Driver's License: Must possess a current/valid Driver's License and provide proof of a clean driving record.
• Work Experience: Provide a record of previous work experience, along with character references.
An announcement of apprenticeship opportunities shall be posted in a centralized location in place of business so employees in the restricted pool have access to the notice. Applications shall be accepted for a minimum of two weeks from date posted.
A. T. Klemens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, gender identity, marital or veteran status. Minorities and females are encouraged to apply, however, all qualified candidates will be considered.